What is a Launch Team?
Launch Team Overview
The Launch Team is a group of people who believe in the vision of CV Church and want to help start a new life-giving church in Princeton. They have specific roles; based upon on their gifts, personalities, and interests. The easiest way to think about this, is in terms of how any start up would happen. We need people who will partner with our team to recruit, lead, and serve on teams that will serve in our community and in a new, exciting, and growing church. Would you like to be a part of the Launch Team and help get something great off the ground?
T-Minus 75- We are focused on recruiting 75 adults who will join us to Launch CV Church this fall.
Sign up to receive more information about our new church plant that is coming to Princeton.
Launch Team Opportunities:
• Graphic Design/Marketing Photographer/Videographer • Social Media
• Event Co-ordination Clerical/ people tracking
• Site Prep- Setup/Breakdown Security Team*
• Prayer Team Hospitality/First Impressions
• Children’s Ministry*
• Student Ministry*
• Stage Design/Decoration Music/Worship
• Media Team, Audio/Video/Lighting
• Worship Team
• Spiritual Response Team (Altar Workers)
• Outreach (Local Missions)
• Finance Team*
*Requires background check
A Love for Princeton.
A Commitment to the Mission and Vision.
A Desire to pursue the Values.
An Excitement about launching a new, life-giving, church in Princeton!
Process and Commitment:
On-Boarding with Team Leader
Attend Interest Socials/Serve Events
Participate in monthly Launch/Ministry Team training events
Commit to serve on a team